Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Her Wiccan, Wiccan Ways - release day!!

I am feeling incredibly writerish today :) could be because I've bought my own book online at

http://samhainpublishing.com/books/her-wiccan-wiccan-wayshttp://www.mybookstoreandmore.com/product_info.php?products_id=921

I am plastering this news all over the internet, and now I have to wait to see if I will sell more than my one lonely copy, lol. Right now I don't care! I just want to dance around my computer and stare at my name...I was wondering how it would feel to be epubbed versus print - which will happen in June. I'll let you know...but the OMG, I'm really a writer!!! feeling is very strong and it is GREAT, lol. So my writing day has been this: running around in circles until I'm both dizzy and sick, drinking coffee and manically checking email for - I don't know what.

If you want a chance at winning a free copy, along with a gift basket, head on over to TeensReadToo.com and enter the contest - good luck! I'll probably be back later

Traci

No comments: