Thursday, April 10, 2008

two days after release day...

Writing - and recouping after the first book debut
Seriously, I was totally overwhelmed by all of the beautiful people in my life who not only bought Her Wiccan, Wiccan Ways, but read it, too!
And then said such incredible things!! I swear I didn't pay a soul. Thanks to everybody for making me feel like a princess, lol.
Sort of a princess. Maybe a princess in between laundry and cat puke and being yelled at by my kids for not having any food in the house. Or food that was Good Food. Which I am supposed to know by reading their minds, but their minds are cluttered this spring break, and I thought bread and lunchmeat and delivery pizza were good enough.
My fault for not realizing that they wanted Hot Pockets and pasta…
Floating on Cloud 9 is so cool but my kids make sure that my feet remain firmly planted on the ground, lol. This is a good thing, since I could be one of those HUGE fun shaped helium-filled Disney float balloons - celebrating and happy as I bounce along with the parade, yet firmly tethered to the sturdy cart of bills and kitty litter so I can't actually get lost.
Yes, this is a possibility
I’m being invited to give author interviews (thanks guys!!) and it’s really nice to be treated like a writer – a writer who has been judged by her peers and so far, things are looking good.

I am still grinning like an idiot whenever I think about it!!!
Traci

2 comments:

moonmangsh said...

Cloud 9 is a wonderful place to be for someone who has worked her butt off like you. You keep writing those books and I'll keep selling them!

Congrats and Love ya!

Traci said...

what is the count at, now???lol