Tuesday, April 1, 2008

writing on tuesdays

pffft (weird noise being puffed through lips like a raspberry, but not, lol) it is no different than making yourself write any other day of the week

Okay, I was going to write yesterday - but I ended up blogging over at http://www.babesinbookland.com/ and so - well - that's just an excuse. The truth of the matter is I went off on a million promotional tangents, and only wrote 3 crappy pages before coming to a screeching halt. A HUGE plot issue that I can't get around. Let's face it, when the teen heroine is in love with her teacher the teacher CAN'T know about this without being a pedophile, and that totally ruins the flow of the story!! lol. I will work on this today until I get it right. This book has a lot of potential and I don't wanna mess it up. I've deleted over 100 pages already so what's 3 more?
Still painful, that's what, lol.

My FIRST book comes out in a week! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am trying to get reviews on the story, so if you want to give me one, send me an email and I will send you a free ecopy!

Happy Tuesday!! Seven more days until Her Wiccan Wiccan Ways is available for purchase!!!!

No comments: